- What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
Click on the 'Login to the Contract Tool' button on the home page. Click on 'I forgot my password' underneath the 'Log in' button.
- What type of contracts are currently available?
Currently, the following contracts are available:
- Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement (CDA);
- Material Transfer Agreement for transfer of non-human biological materials (MTA);
- Request for Approval (RfA, an internal Leiden University form intended to facilitate the execution of agreements with third parties in accordance with the regulations on delegation as may be found on page 12 of the regulations Working for third parties (English), Werken voor derden (Dutch);
- Invention Disclosure Form (IDF).
- I'm uncertain as to which type of contract I require, what do I do?
We have developed a tool which will guide you to the right contract through a series of questions.
Click here for the contract help
- The contract I need is not on the list, what do I do?
In the current version of the Luris Contract Tool you are only able to create a Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement (CDA) and a Material Transfer Agreement for transfer of non-human biological materials (MTA). If your project requires a different type of contract, please contact Kim Grogan.
- What kind of information do I need to fill out a contract document?
On the page 'What information do I need' you will find a description per type of contract of which documents you need to fill in the templates in the contract tool.
I don’t have all the information of my counterparty, can I still use the tool and create a contract?
We highly recommend to collect the required information of your counterparty to prevent any delays in the signing process. You can find a list of the required information on the page ‘What Information do I need?’
- Are the changes I make in a document saved automatically during a session?
Yes, all changes are saved automatically. You can therefore always interrupt a session at any time and return to it later.
- Can I reuse a contract form I have created for another project?
Yes, this is possible since all documents are saved and remain accessible through your account.
- What happens after I have created a document?
After you have completed a contract in the Luris Contract Tool, your contract will be sent to your email address as a PDF-file. This contract needs to be signed by your counterparty. Keep in mind that contracts created with the Luris Contract Tool are executable, provided you have provided correct answers and the counterparty does not change its content.
- Do I need to send my created document to Luris?
No, this is not necessary. You only need to send your document to the counterparty for signing.
- I have not received the contract in my inbox, what do I do?
It is possible that the contract has gone into your spam filter. Please check your spam folder. If the contract is not in this folder, please contact our helpdesk.
Is it possible to create the contract in a Word-file?
No, the contracts and forms that you can create with the Luris Contract Tool are only available as a PDF-file.
- Who do I contact for legal questions?
Please contact Ms. Kim Grogan, via K.E.Grogan@luris.nl
- Who do I contact for technical questions?
Please contact Ms. Lisa Bogers, via email@example.com